The Internet is filled with millions of images for free, but why should you buy stock photography from a stock photo agency? Well, the benefits of buying the right stock image or subscription plans comes with the knowledge that you can save time and money. If you need photos that you can retouch and manipulate, you need to get the right license which is only given by stock sites.
Here are a few things you need to know about Creative Commons and free images:
- They have limitations. You cannot retouch and manipulate these images to fit your creative needs. They do not come with a license to give you those rights. By going beyond this limitations, you are making yourself vulnerable to copyright issues.
- They require attributions. They require you to credit the photographer, request permission, or link the photos. Some even require more. This slows down your search and use of the photos.
On the other hand, when you buy stock photography, you have the right to retouch or edit the photos to your liking. You can even resell your work very easily by paying more. You also have no obligation to credit the photographer, making your search faster and easier. A stock photo image can save you time and money. It also ensures that you are using premium images for your creative projects.
Where can you buy stock photography?
A number of stock sites offer stock photography. But, where can you buy stock images online that won’t break your bank? Tons of websites offer cheap stock photos. Today, 99 Club is one of the best-value stock sites in the market. For only $99, you can download 200 images of any size from the stock agency’s collection. You can use them for commercial purposes, too. Plus, they don’t expire so you can use your image downloads whenever you need.
Are you looking for photos that you can retouch, edit and manipulate without limitations? You can find them in the vast libraries of stock photo agencies. Stock photos come with a standard license that allows you to use the images multiple times and edit photos without much resistance. While free photos are available in the Internet, they come with certain risks and can be limiting. You should buy stock photography to save time and money.
5 of the best places to buy stock photography include: 99 Club by StockPhotoSecrets, Shutterstock, iStock, Adobe Stock and Depositphotos. Some are more expensive that the others, but they all provide the same things – high quality stock images and savings!
- 99 Club offers 200 XXL images for just $99. It is perfect for small businesses and freelance graphic designers who require large volumes of stock photos on a tight budget. The stock site has over 4 million content, with over 80,000 more added every month. It also features premium content exclusive to the website.
- Shutterstock allows you to buy stock photography via credits and subscriptions. With over 84 million content, it has one of the largest stock collection in the market. It has flexible plans and credits that will suit your creative needs and budget. Compared to other stock agencies, it may be on the higher price end.
- iStock has been in the industry for over 10 years. It allows you to buy stock photography via credits and subscription plans. If you are looking for really unique images, the stock site has some of the highest quality images in the market. Their regular images are great and their collection has millions.
- Adobe Stock is one of the newest players in the industry. It is perfect for Creative Cloud users because it is integrated with the software. A single image costs $9.99, but you can also get a plan of 10 images for $29.99. Although it may be more expensive than other stock sites, it allows you to design and comp the images before buying them.
- Depositphotos offers three kinds of buying options – credits, daily downloads, and monthly downloads. It has over 49 million of stock content in its collection and offers one of the cheapest plans in the industry. Their competitive pricing and flexibility of their plans are its strengths.
When it comes to jump-starting and completing creative projects, it is the best idea to buy stock photography. Stock images give you the ability to edit photos however you like. Free images come with limitations and risks that would destroy your reputation and empty your pockets. On the other hand, you can use stock photos in any project, multiple time, for as long as you like. Never leave your desk and buy stock photos online now!